Fstoppers Reviews the New CamRanger 2

Fstoppers Reviews the New CamRanger 2

Earlier this year, I wrote a review of the CamRanger Mini. As I mentioned in my article, I was looking for a way to remotely trigger my camera when I can't be located in a particular area for the action sports I shoot. I found the CamRanger Mini was a terrific device for remotely controlling a camera, but for me, I needed a little faster reaction time. So, now that the CamRanger2 has been released, will it satisfy my demanding needs?

[ Read More ]

#blackandwhite #bnw #monochrome #instablackandwhite #monoart #insta_bw #bnw_society #bw_lover #bw_photooftheday #photooftheday #bw #instagood #bw_society #bw_crew #bwwednesday #insta_pick_bw #bwstyles_gf #irox_bw #igersbnw #bwstyleoftheday #monotone #monochromatic#noir #fineart_photobw
https://ift.tt/2PbTmYb

0 Comments