DJI Ronin-SC Versus Zhiyun WEEBILL-S Gimbal Comparison Review

DJI Ronin-SC Versus Zhiyun WEEBILL-S Gimbal Comparison Review

Over the last year, I've tried and used a good number of different gimbals. In my view, the DJI Ronin-SC has been one of the best gimbals I've used so far when it comes to the kind of footage it can help produce. This gimbal actually replaced my previous favorite, the WEEBILL Lab; so, I wanted to how it performed against the new and improved WEEBILL-S.

[ Read More ]

#blackandwhite #bnw #monochrome #instablackandwhite #monoart #insta_bw #bnw_society #bw_lover #bw_photooftheday #photooftheday #bw #instagood #bw_society #bw_crew #bwwednesday #insta_pick_bw #bwstyles_gf #irox_bw #igersbnw #bwstyleoftheday #monotone #monochromatic#noir #fineart_photobw
https://ift.tt/357bisD

0 Comments