The Five Pieces of Advice I've Gotten That Shaped My Career as a Photographer

The Five Pieces of Advice I've Gotten That Shaped My Career as a Photographer

Our lives are collections made up of people and moments. Every day, there is a plethora of wisdom that passes by, but sometimes, you get one piece of advice that can change the course of your entire life or career. In this article, I share the five pieces of advice I've gotten over my eight-year career that helped shape me into the photographer I am today.

[ Read More ]

#blackandwhite #bnw #monochrome #instablackandwhite #monoart #insta_bw #bnw_society #bw_lover #bw_photooftheday #photooftheday #bw #instagood #bw_society #bw_crew #bwwednesday #insta_pick_bw #bwstyles_gf #irox_bw #igersbnw #bwstyleoftheday #monotone #monochromatic#noir #fineart_photobw
https://ift.tt/2n8Jd3i

0 Comments